Monday, September 8, 2008

One month Old!!

Oliver is one month old today. I cannot believe he has been with us that long and yet I cannot imagine life without him!! We had a doctor's appointment today and everything checked out just fine! To update the stats, Oliver entered this world weighing a hefty 9 lbs. 0.9 oz. and being 20 inches long(or so the hospital told us). At his one week check up he was up to 9 lbs. 10 oz. and measured 22 inches long (we think the hospital was a little off)!! Today, he weighed in at 11 lbs. 8 oz and measured 22 1/4 inches long! He is in the 90th percentile!!! Claire was always in the 5oth percentile. Here are some pictures I snapped today of my precious little boy and a few of my beautiful baby (I guess toddler, really) girl!!
We took Oliver and Claire on a bike ride after dinner. I wanted the exercise and to enjoy the nice weather while it is still around!!
Here is Oliver getting ready to go. Claire is ready to roll! Claire in the bike seat (we need to get her a helmet, I know)!! Oliver strapped into the bike trailor in his car seat!Claire wanted to put the batteries she found into the camera so I snapped a shot of her!! Ryan and I are looking forward to this being a "normal" week and we are really looking forward to spending this weekend at home!!!!

1 comment:

Leigh Ann and Patrick said...

My, you've been busy posting - I LOVE IT!!!! Look how much your little boy is changing and getting so big! Sophia's appt. is next week and I'm anticipating big results. We just weighed her last week - 11 1/2 lbs and measured in at 22.5 inches. We'll have to get together soon!
Love,
Leigh Ann