Monday, September 8, 2008

Craziness!!

So, these past few weeks have been anything but normal(not that I feel like I have a "normal" anymore)... they have been quite crazy! The post before this I started about three weeks ago and never got to finish until now!
First, and worst, I found out Tuesday, August 26 that my grandfather had passed away due to a fire (smoke inhalation) and my grandma was in the hospital. That was a tough week and it made for a long, sad Labor day weekend. So, I would appreciate your thoughts and prayers for my grandma and family!
We did get some pictures of most of the Bilimek family though. My grandpa had 14 brothers and sisters, 8 children of his own, 36 (I believe) grandchildren, and 30 great-grandchildren. So, if it weren't for my grandma and grandpa 76 of us would not be around!
Grandpa's brothers and sister, my grandma (in the middle) and the priest who did the funeral service.

Joe, Jim, Rick, Mike

Dede (my mom), Barb, Ginny, and Chris

The grandkids (I could name them all, but I will spare you)!

A few of the great-grandkidsDespite the circumstances, we were able to make it out to the Van Wert County Fair. We needed the break and a chance to take our minds off things for a little while. Claire loved the rides and cried everytime she had to get off of one. She didn't get to see any animals (which she would have loved) she was too wiped out!

Getting ready to head to the fair for food and fun!!

Riding the carousel with Grandma Staff

Lovin' the Super Trucks!!

Riding a pony (or as Claire would say,"COWS!!")

No comments: