Monday, September 8, 2008

Erica's Bridal Shower and Bachelorette Party!

Erica's bridal shower was full of good fun, good friends and family, and a few fun games. First, guests drew a number out of a cup and then had to create a card for the bride and groom to be for their anniversary year (which was the number each person drew). So, if you picked, say, a 5, you would make them a 5 year anniversary card. Leigh Ann will then be sending the hand made cards to the happy couple for the next 30 years (I hope you can remember that Leigh Ann)!!!
Making the cards!!
We also played "Guess that Spice," and the final round of fun was the bridal fashion show. We had four teams and they were each given four rolls of toilet paper to create a wedding gown with. Teams were very creative and we had a lot of fun! Here are the results! The bride-to-be with the fashion models Tiff, Tory, Miranda, and Katie. I was busy feeding Oliver, so I didn't get any pictures of Erica opening her gifts (I'll have to get some from someone), but here is her practice bouquet made from all the bows from the gifts. I think everyone had a great time and I even got to get a few pictures of my new little one with my friend new little ones.
First is a picture of my friend Julie's newest addition Keston, who is only four days younger, with Oliver. Look at the difference. Keston only weighed a little over six pounds when he was born compared to my nine pounder!!

This is a picture of the three amigos, Keston born 8/12/08, Sophia (Leigh Ann's baby) born 7/8/08, and Oliver born 8/8/08. Sophia and Oliver are exactly a month apart and they are the same size! I think Oliver found a girlfriend (you better watch out Patrick)!!

For the bachelorette party we headed to Snickerz comedy club in Fort Wayne, Indiana. That was a blast!! Then we went to Pierre's nightclub to finish out the night. I did get pictures, but not with my digital camera, so I don't have any to post as of right now! I hope you enjoyed your day Erica!!!

No comments: