Monday, July 28, 2008

Quick Update!

Here are a few cute pics of Claire. I couldn't resist posting them!!
This weekend was great! Saturday, I was supposed to get together with some friends from work to have lunch and catch up, but sneaky DJ had planned a suprise shower for me instead! What a great friend! It was so nice of her. I got to see some friends and family I hadn't seen in awhile. We had some really yummy food and they all pitched in to get Ryan and I the awesome stroller you see below. We had talked about getting this stroller, but kept talking ourselves out of it because of the price. Thank you so much everyone for helping with this wonderful gift! It will make life much easier for us in the coming weeks!!As I stated in an earlier post, our crib had been recalled. We got the replacement voucher this past week, so Sunday we headed to Columbus to Babies'r'us to pick out a new crib. Here is the one we decided on. It is kind of like the old one, but has a solid back. Now that that is settled, we can't wait to meet our new little one who will be sleeping in it. Only 11 more days... Claire is getting better about going to bed at night and at naptime (knock on wood)! I really think is has had something to do with getting more teeth. She has been chewing on her fingers like crazy and she doesn't usually have them in her mouth unless she is eating!!
Again, thank you so much (especially DJ) for putting together the surprise shower. It was wonderful and we are looking forward to using the gifts we received soon!

No comments: