Monday, July 21, 2008

Getting closer!!

Well, our family has, at most, 18 days until this new little one joins us! How exciting and scary at the same time. I just pray that I have the strength and patience to take care of two little ones!! We are looking forward to meeting our new little guy and I am definitely ready to be finished with this pregnancy! I have a doctor's appointment later this week, so I'll update again after that. I go every week starting this week. On another note, Claire has decided that she hates naptimes and bedtimes. I don't know what is going on, but it has made things a lot more difficult lately. She had been doing great. We would read our stories and listen to a lullaby, then I would lay her down and tell her good night and love you and she would fall asleep on her own. Now, she is fighting it tooth and nail. As soon as you lay her in her crib she starts wailing and if you walk out of the room she is standing at the rails screaming. I don't know what has caused this change. Maybe she knows change is coming to rock her world soon. I do hope Ryan and I figure this out, because we are both exhausted from it. Last night she fought us until about 1AM!! I'll let you know how things go.

1 comment:

Andy and Julie Emerine said...

I can totally empathize with you. Caleb went through the same phase & you'll be encouraged to know that it didn't last too long. Looking back I blame it on his molars coming in...but you never really know sometimes. I'm praying for you Natalie!!