Monday, June 30, 2008

32 week appointment

Just thought I would do a quick update on my pregnancy. I had a doctor's appointment last week and all went well. I gained 2 pounds and was measuring between 34 and 35 weeks instead of at 32. Dr. Meyer said he will just be expecting a baby bigger than 7lbs. 9 oz. (which is what Claire weighed)! I am still feeling pretty good for the most part, but I am getting more and more uncomfortable as this baby takes up more and more room. I only have six more weeks to go at the most and maybe less. I have been busily trying to get ready for this baby and get everything done that I need to get finished before he makes his arrival. I have a little over half of my student teaching portfolio finished (it is due July 15). That is my main goal this week, although I only have about three days to work on it. I am going for CPR and first aid training tomorrow (which is a requirement for student teaching). We are leaving Thursday for a visit to my grandparents over the holiday weekend. So, we are a very busy family and I am a very busy mother. I am hoping Claire takes some good naps so I can get it all done!!! This past weekend we went camping at Alum Creek. It was nice and relaxing once we finally made it there. We were supposed to go for two nights, but only ended up going for one because of the weather and some other unexpected events. Claire loved it. She met lots of new doggie friends! She thought we should visit all of the dogs we ran into. It was too cute. She also got to see some bunnies and squirrels. Well, I should get back to work on my portfolio. I will hopefully update again soon...

No comments: