Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

Alright, so I almost took a nap instead of updating my blog, but I decided against it since I am so far behind. We had a great time at the zoo, waterpark and the race. I have pictures from the zoo, but not the waterpark or the Michigan race. First here are some random pictures of Claire being cute as usual!
Cooling off on one of the hot days!
Playing with mommy's shaving gel is fun!!!
Hi, I feel better already!!

Claire's hair is long enough it is starting to get into her eyes, but I don't want to cut it yet. So, despite the protests, I managed to pull it up into a "pony tail." I think it is cute, daddy doesn't quite agree!

What, you lookin' at me???

Just bein' cute!

Here are the pictures of our zoo trip. Claire loved it, especially the flamingos and turtles! I think those were her two favorites. She kept trying to go back to the flamingos though!

Ready to go!!

Flamingos, flamingos, flamingos...

Daddy and Claire watching the gorilla! This chimp would smile every time you put your hand on the glass! Big Cat...we had never seen it this close before Claire with the turtles Claire and Daddy in the reptile house My personal favorite!! And actually awake! Getting sleepy and grumpy Ryan feeding the birds Last weekend, we traveled to Van Wert for a short visit with Ryan's side of the family and Leigh Ann's baby shower. Here are some of the shower pictures!
The diaper cake before adding the decorations! After the decorations Leigh Ann and Jess (trying to avoid the camera) Opening her gifts. She got a lot of great stuff!!
Leigh Ann's mom Kelly holding Macayla (Jess's daughter) and Lynette's mom Judy.
Judy, Kelly, Macayla, Julie, and Jess
Leigh Ann practicing with Macayla (you ready,mama???)
More gabbing... Lynette we missed you in this photo!! Julie, Leigh Ann, Me (Natalie), Jess, and Macayla
Then it was over, when the fat ladies sang... Julie, due Aug. 18, Leigh Ann, due July 18, and Me, due August 16 This weekend, Ryan, Claire, the dogs, and I are going camping! I am looking forward to it, although the weather forecast isn't looking good. Then the following weekend (July 4th weekend) we are going back to Indiana to visit my grandparents at the lake. Then I think we finally have an unscheduled weekend to look forward to, although it will probably end up scheduled before we know it!!

1 comment:

Andy and Julie Emerine said...

Natalie, it was so good to see you at Leigh Ann's shower! I miss all the girls being together so much!
Enjoy these last 8 weeks (or less!). Things are about to change big time for the both of us!
ps. I think Claire's piggy-tail is ADORABLE!! Just when you think she couldn't possibly get any cuter, she does!! She's a doll!