Friday, June 13, 2008

30 Week Check-up

I had my 30 week appointment this week and everything looks good. I think I lost a half a pound and I measure at 31 weeks, the same as last time. My blood pressure was good and our little one is still quite active! Only 8 weeks from today until we get to meet this little guy, maybe sooner if he decides. This weekend we are going to be very busy! Tonight I have my last night of Statistics (YEAH!!)! Tomorrow, we have Ryan's company picnic, which is being held at the Columbus zoo and they also bought us all passes to Zoombezi Bay, the new water park! Isn't that awesome! We are hoping the rain gets out of here so we can enjoy it! Then on Sunday, Father's Day, my wonderful sister, Erica is watching Claire for us so we can head on up to Michigan to watch the NASCAR race (Ryan's Father's Day gift)! I am hoping it is not too hot or I may not enjoy myself too much! Two of our friends are joining us for the race, Kristy and Scott! It should be a good time! I'll post pics and an update next week and let you know how it all turns out! Hope everyone has a great Father's Day weekend!!

No comments: