Thursday, April 24, 2008

Claire's Birthday Party

We decided to have a princess theme for Claire's first birthday. The invitations were shaped like little pink crowns and I attempted to make a castle cake for the occasion. Claire definitely did not like having so many unfamiliar faces around, but she did seem to enjoy the cake once she actually tasted it. All in all, it turned out to be a pretty good time. I hope everyone had fun. I failed to get pictures of everyone that was there, I was too busy running around I guess. Aunt Sherry made Claire a really cute book to try to help her remember family and friends faces between visits. It is called "Princess Claire, Princess Claire, Who Do You See?" Enjoy the pictures!! Claire's Little Cake!
The big castle cake
Mommy, what are all these chairs for?
Aunt Katie and Aunt Erica all ready to party!
The birthday girl with her Grandma Staff
I really don't like all these people in my house!
I guess I will kinda smile!
What is going on?
What do you want me to do with this?
I don't want to taste it!!
Maybe this is good!

No comments: