Sunday, April 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Claire!!

Wow, I cannot believe a year has gone by already! Our baby girl is growing up way too fast already! I don't have any pictures to post at the moment, just thought I would take a moment to reflect. One year ago, today I was pregnant with Claire. One year ago, tomorrow we welcomed our new baby girl into the world. I remember how overwhelmed, thankful and scared I felt. How was I ever going to be a good mother to this tiny little creature? Now, I cannot imagine my life without her in it! From a tiny little baby of only 7 lbs. 9 oz. who only cried, slept, ate, and dirtied diapers to an energetic one-year-old who is constantly exploring and learning new things! Every day with Claire is a new adventure that brings lots of smiles, laughter, and even a few tears now and then! What a blessing children are in our lives! Thank you God for blessing us with such a beautiful daughter! We cannot wait to welcome the next addition into our family. And HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my sweet little girl!!!

2 comments:

Andy and Julie Emerine said...

Aw, Natalie you are such a wonderful mother & it shows from the depths of your heart! You're beautiful!!!

Andy and Julie Emerine said...

Aw, Natalie! You're such a wonderful mother & it shows from the depths of your heart! You're just beautiful!!!