Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Long before Claire was born, we bought a child size rocking chair that somewhat matches our adult rocker. Claire is big enough to sit in it as long as she is being supervised, and she loves it!! So, here she is being a BIG girl!
I'm not up to anything! I promise!!
Claire loves to get into the dogs' water dish, which is in the kitchen and that is where she is headed in the above picture.
This is my serious face.....kinda.
Hi, mom!

What's goin' on?

Claire and mommy!

Daddy is wiped out!

Wake up Daddy!!!

This was the best family pic we could get. Ryan kept cutting Claire's head off.

We decided last weekend, to set up a play tent that I got last year at a garage sale. We thought it would be something different and fun for Claire! Well, she loved it!

I'm the princess of Claire Bear Land!!!!

Our family is doing well. Everyone is healthy right now. I am almost 4 months pregnant and have begun to feel this baby moving. I have a doctor appointment next week and my ultrasound is scheduled for the end of March. Not sure yet if we are going to find out what we are having. So, we will keep you posted.

No comments: