Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Blah, Blah, Blah

I know, I know!! I need to post some new pics and info, but that requires time and energy!! I have very little of both right now!! I do have some pictures and a funny video to post and I will try to get it up by this weekend, so hang in there. Things are just crazy around here! So, I promise you will have something new to look at soon!!! I am starting to feel better and my energy seems to be increasing a little, so that is a plus. I also have a 1 hour massage schedule tonight at 5, so that should be way relaxing. It was a Christmas gift from my wonderful, wonderful husband!!! Isn't he the greatest? Well, I better get moving. Until next time......

2 comments:

Andy and Julie Emerine said...

a massage??? Um, your husband needs to talk to my husband!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey I think Claire looks more and more like Ryan everyday. Especially in her bath pictures. I can't believe how big she is getting. Miss you guys.