Friday, January 18, 2008

New Computer and High speed internet!!

FINALLY!!!!!!! We bought a new computer and we upgraded our internet, so now I will be able to update the pictures!! I am so excited! So, my plans are to put some new pics on Sunday sometime!! There will probably be a lot, if I have time! I also started another Master's class this Monday (ugh). So, I am going to be busy, busy for the next 4 months! But, I only have one more class after that until I will be licensed to teach Special Education!! Then I have a few more to complete my Master's Degree. Anyway, Erica is here this weekend and we are going bridesmaid dress shopping tomorrow! What fun! It will be Erica, Leigh Ann, Miranda, and me! Girls day out! I am really looking forward to it. I'll let you know how it goes. Erica is getting married next October!! Fun stuff!

No comments: