Monday, November 5, 2007

Well, I know I promised more pictures soon, but there have been some hiccups in the plan. Our laptop at home quit working, so I tried to upload at work. The webmarshall at work blocked me from doing that. So, I thought I would try our desktop computer at home, but it isn't working right either. So, it may be awhile before I can post more pictures unless I find someplace to do it. Sorry about that. Claire is almost 7 months old now! At her 6 month check-up she was 16 lbs. and 25 inches long. She also had to get 6 shots :-( She didn't do too bad though. She is now rolling over in both directions, sitting up on her own, clapping her hands, and babbling! Ryan and I think she will be crawling by Christmas. We'll see. She truely brings joy to our lives!! Until next time.....

No comments: